Antidotefuel values your privacy and is committed to maintaining your trust.
Incorporation into Terms and Conditions
“Personal Information” may include, but is not limited to information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, etc. The Company does not collect any personal data from visitors to its website that is not voluntarily provided. The Company only collects your Personal Information if you register for an account with the Company’s Website, when you use the Company’s Services, and when you send the Company communications in connection with your use of the Services.
Use and Sharing of Personal Information
We use the information we collect from our Website and your use of our Services to provide and improve existing Services; to develop new Services; and to protect you and the Company. We also may use this information to offer you tailored content when you visit our Website.
In general, we may use and/or share your Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and your requests regarding our Services.
- To send you information regarding our services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To complete your user account registration, and communicate with you regarding your purchase of our Services.
- To send you marketing communication and newsletters about our Services. The Company likes to keep its clients, personnel and other interested parties informed of legal developments of interest to them. If you do not wish to receive publications or details of events or seminars that we consider may be of interest to you, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- To collaborate with business affiliates, partners, vendors, or service providers to provide you with our Services.
- In connection with our business purposes, including but not limited to data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing or enhancing new and existing Services, expanding our business activities, etc.
We will not use and/or share your Personal Information:
- To run interest-based advertising campaigns that collect personal data such as email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers.
- To use or associate personal data with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers.
- To use or associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personal data collected from the ad or its landing page.
- To share any personal data with Google or third party companies through our remarketing tag or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads.
- To send Google or third party companies precise location information without obtaining your consent.
- We also will never share your Personal Information with others unless you have explicitly granted us your consent.
We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information that we believe to be necessary or appropriate in the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damage we may sustain.
Personally Non-Identifiable Information
We may collect personally non-identifiable information, including but not limited to demographic data, age, education level, profession, geographic location or gender, from you at the time of registration, or when you choose to use our Services. This information is not, by itself, sufficient to identify or contact you. The Company may store such information, or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by partners, affiliates, agents, or service providers of the Company. The Company may use such information and pool it with other information to track data related to growing the business, such as the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers.
Customer Credit Card Information
The Company may use a third party payment processor(s) to keep a protected copy of your credit card number. This billing data belongs to you, and by utilizing the Service, you grant the Company a license to use this data to bill you for services rendered.
Testimonials, Ratings and Reviews
If you submit testimonials, ratings, or reviews of the Services directly on our Website, any Personal Information you include will be displayed on the Website. We may also partner with third-party service providers to collect and display ratings and review content on our Website. If you provide our third-party service providers with your Personal Information in the process of submitting your rating and review, the content and Personal Information collected by a third party will be posted on our Website, absent your express instruction not to do so. If you want your testimonial, rating, or review removed from our Website at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, or if you prefer that we do not share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our Website you agree to our Cookie and Usage Policy. A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.